Ignorance in the eating habits with changing seasons often lead to various diseases. At present, the contamination in environment and the usage of several chemicals for research in food is one of the most prominent reason for the occurrence of many diseases.
Due to the negligence in proper eating habits during winter, summer and rainy season, people often suffer from cough and cold. Pollution and lack of hygiene increases the seasonal effect of viral fever, flu, chikungunya etc comes in many forms. In children, it may be the reason for measles, pneumonia, cough, diarrhea, and vomiting .The disease also affects children, especially those whose mothers did not breast-fed for at least a year, resulting in the decline of immunity in the body.
The disease occurs more often in those places where the environment is not immune. Those people having their immune system very weak are likely to suffer from these diseases commonly. Some people suffer from these disease due to their unusual eating habits. Unusual eating habits vitiates the vata, pita and kapha in the body that leads to viral fever.
The symptoms shows fever, aches, cough, nasal congestion, sore , heaviness in voice and headache. Some other common symptoms of viral fever includes watery and heavy eyes with frequent change in the temperature of body that are similar in flu, viral and chikungunya.
During Chikungunya, viral, seasonal fever and flu-like illness head and body aches, vomiting and dehydration are commonly seen. The patient don’t want to eat anything during this period.
Eat only clean and healthy food. Wash the fruits before eating and never eat cut fruits. Gargle with slightly warm salt water. Keep your surrounding clean and keep your beddings in sunlight on regular basis. Eat easily digestible and light meal such as oatmeal, lentils, etc. In liquid, consume only fruit juices, soup, etc.
- In normal circumstances decoction of ginger, basil, pepper, pulses, sugar, gusht bankasa or mulhti is quite effective.
- Take care of the cleaningness of your body, room and surroundings.
- Consume Sitophaladi churn, chausth prahariya twice or thrice a day but by doctors recommendation.
- Application of mustard oil, anu tel or sath bindu tel is recommended.
- Take one tablet of ayushdhara approved Tribhuvan mix and godanti mix twice a day.
- In the particular case Sanjivani, asbestos, Godnti can also be consumed.
- Vsna Malthi should be used during pain or weakness in the body during Chikungunya.
- Vasa and Giloy can be taken twice a day if the blood platelets count is less in the blood.
- In addition to these primary treatments you can consult an experienced ayurvedic practitioner and g for a blood test if required.